In 1983, Ruger responded to the many shooters who desired a high-quality, adult-size .22 rimfire rifle - one that was built to centerfire standards of strength, accuracy and aesthetics. Focused on building a rifle that was accurate, economical and extremely handsome, Bill Ruger launched the family of bolt-action rifles using the rotary magazine.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90 deg bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- 9 Shot Detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding; mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- Also Includes sling swivel stud mounts
- 22" barrel
- Weight 6.5lbs