Remarkable for its accuracy and light recoil, the GLOCK 21 Gen4 delivers the legendary stopping power of the .45 AUTO round with 10/13 round magazine capacity. The Modular Back Strap design on the G21 Gen4 lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology.
Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The Gen4 system is the perfect complement to this iconic .45 caliber cartridge.
GLOCK 'C' model compensator pistols are equipped with an integrated compensator, rendering the weapon even more controllable during rapid fire and allowing an improved hit pattern.
- Caliber: 45 AUTO
- Mag Capacity: 13
- Barrel length: 117mm
- Weight: 830g
- "Safe Action" system
- Durable exterior finish
- Cold hammer forged barrel
The GLOCK Gen4 offers several additional features over the Gen3.
- Two additional "snap-on" full-length back-straps (medium and large) for larger hands
- Easy-to-grip Gen4 RTF (Rough Textured Finish) frame with pointed "pyramids" instead of checkering
- Less recoil (slower slide velocity) due to the redesigned two-stage recoil spring assembly
- Twice the recoil-spring rated service life
- Smallest circumference short-grip frame GLOCK has ever offered
- Shortest trigger reach GLOCK has ever offered
- Larger mag catch with improved ergonomics
- Reversible mag catch (30-second changeover to right side for left- handed shooters)
- Fits standard holsters