GLOCK 17 - the Global Pistol. The GLOCK 17 in caliber 9x19 is the most widely used law enforcement pistol worldwide. It is safe, easy and quick to use through the revolutionary "Safe Action" trigger system. GLOCK 17 - designed for professionals.
SAFE, SIMPLE, FAST
- GLOCK Pistols are among the safest pistols ever designed with no user action required to render the three internal safeties automatically safe.
- GLOCK Pistols have the lowest number of components and controls making it both simple to train on and simple to maintain.
- GLOCK Pistols have no encumbering parts to slow the speed of acquiring the target.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Mag Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 122mm
- Weight: 710g (approx.)
- "Safe Action" system
- Durable exterior finish
- Cold hammer forged barrel
The GLOCK Gen4 offers several additional features over the Gen3.
- Two additional "snap-on" full-length back-straps (medium and large) for larger hands
- Easy-to-grip Gen4 RTF (Rough Textured Finish) frame with pointed "pyramids" instead of checkering
- Less recoil (slower slide velocity) due to the redesigned two-stage recoil spring assembly
- Twice the recoil-spring rated service life
- Smallest circumference short-grip frame GLOCK has ever offered
- Shortest trigger reach GLOCK has ever offered
- Larger mag catch with improved ergonomics
- Reversible mag catch (30-second changeover to right side for left-handed shooters)
- More accurate (tighter lock-up)
- Fits standard holsters