Ever since their introduction in 2005, market response to Aimpoint’s 9000 series sights has been very strong, with wide acceptance by the hunting and sport shooting communities. The 9000’s combination of a high quality optic at an affordable price has kept this sight in high demand.
Big game rifle hunters
Like all Aimpoint sights, the 9000L is built to handle heavy recoil and is the favourite of big game rifle hunters around the world.
Because the 9000L uses Aimpoint’s ACET diode technology, you can leave your 9000L turned on all season long without worrying about dead batteries.
Unique features of the Aimpoint® 9000L
- Ideal for big game and sport-shooting rifles with standard or magnum-length action and semi-automatic rifles
- 2-ring configuration fits nearly all 30mm ring mounting systems
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Fully waterproof
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence